Benefiting Heartland Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
Longview Horse Park – Kansas City, Missouri
August 31 & September 1, 2018
JUDGE: Lisa Waller
2. Shetland in Harness, 46” & Under
3. ASB Country Pleasure Driving, All Ages
3.1 Saddle & Bridle’s ASB Hunter Seat Classic
4. Open English Pleasure, W/T, 12 Yrs. & Under
5. ASB 3-Gaited Park Pleasure Open
6. Texting While Trotting
7. Harness Pony, Open, 50” & Under
8. ASB Western Country Pleasure (S&B if requested)
9. ASB 5-Gaited Show Pleasure, All Ages
10. ASB Show Pleasure Driving, All Ages
11. W/T Equitation, 10 Yrs. & Under, English/Western
12. Open English Pleasure Amateur
13. Roadster Pony, Open, 52” & Under
14. ASB 3-Gaited Country English Pleasure Adult 18 Yrs. & Over
15. Pleasure Driving, Open
16. Morgan English Pleasure, Open
17. ASB 3-Gaited Show Pleasure Adult, 18 Yrs. & Over
18. Shetland Roadster, 46” & Under
19. ASB 3-Gaited Show Pleasure Jr. Exh. 17 Yrs. & Under
20. Hackney Pony Pleasure Driving, Open
21. ASB 5-Gaited Amateur
22. Roadster Pony, Amateur, 52” & Under
23. ASB 3-Gaited Amateur
24. Saddle Seat Equitation, 17 Yrs. & Under
25. ASB 3-Gaited Park Amateur
** Texting While Trotting class: Judge calls Walk/Trot/Canter gaits both directions of the ring as usual. The announcer will read questions during the class, and exhibitors will text answers to one number. Points will be accumulated for speed and spelling accuracy. Tack is optional. Attire is optional (but G-rated!).
26. UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup W/T with Assistance
27. Show Practice W/T/C
28. Academy Equitation, W/T/C, Adult
29. Academy Horsemanship, W/T/C, Adult
30. Academy Equitation, W/T/C, 17 Yrs. & Under
31. Academy Horsemanship, W/T/C, 17 Yrs. & Under
32. Academy Equitation, W/T, Adult
33. Academy Horsemanship, W/T, Adult
34. Academy Equitation, W/T, 11-17 Yrs.
35. Academy Horsemanship, W/T, 11-17 Yrs.
36. Academy Equitation, W/T, 9 & 10 Yrs.
37. Academy Horsemanship, W/T, 9 & 10 Yrs.
38. Academy Equitation, W/T, 8 Yrs. & Under
39. Academy Horsemanship, W/T, 8 Yrs. & Under
40. Academy Equitation, W/T on Lead, 8 Yrs. & Under
41. Academy Horsemanship, W/T on Lead, 8 Yrs. & Under
41.1 Academy Western/Hunt Seat Equitation W/T, All Ages
41.2 Academy Western/Hunt Seat Horsemanship W/T, All Ages
41.3 Academy Western/Hunt Seat Equitation W/T/C, All Ages
41.4 Academy Western/Hunt Seat Horsemanship W/T/C, All Ages
41.5 Academy Reinsmanship, All Ages
Stick Horse, Rider 8 Yrs. & Under
43. Saddle Type Model, All Ages
44. Hackney Pony, Open
45. Parade Horse, Open
46. W/T Equitation, 12 Yrs. & Under, English/Western
47. Open English Pleasure, All Ages
48. MHSA Junior Saddle Seat Medallion Equitation
49. Morgan Hunter Pleasure, Open
50. $200 ASB 3-Gaited, Open
51. ASB Park Pleasure, Junior or Novice Horse
52. ASB Hunter Country Pleasure (S&B if requested)
53. Open English Pleasure, Novice Rider or Horse
54. $200 ASB 3-Gaited Country English Pleasure Stake ★★
55. Morgan Western Pleasure, Open
56. Hunter Pleasure Open, Junior Exhibitor
57. $200 ASB 5-Gaited Show Pleasure Stake**
58. PB/HA-AA Arabian Hunter Pleasure, Open
59. $200 ASB 3-Gaited Park, Open
60. Green as Grass, Open (Walk/Opt. Gait, 1st year showing)
61. ASB Park Pleasure Amateur
62. Open English Pleasure, Junior Exhibitor
63. $500 Landon Rowland Memorial ASB 5-Gaited, Open
64. $200 Hunter Pleasure, Open/No Hand Gallop
65. ASB 5-Gaited Junior or Novice Horse
66. PB/HA-AA Arabian Native Costume, Open
67. $200 ASB 3-Gaited Show Pleasure Stake**
**Prior qualification not required
Negative Coggins for all equidae.
Health papers required for out-of-state equidae.
Registration papers or proof of ownership must be presented in the Show Office.
Entries for all classes are registered at the Horse Show Office. To expedite the process, you may download, print, and complete the Entry Form in advanced and present it at the Horse Show Office along with your payment.
No cross-entering between WT and WTC in academy and performance classes.
$0: Classes 6, 26, Stable Dog & Stick Horse — No payback
$10: Classes 11, 24, 27-41, 46, 48 — No payback
$15: All classes not otherwise listed — $75 premium
$20: Classes 50, 54, 57, 59, 64, 67 — $200 premium
$25: Class 63 — $500 premium
$10: Ribbons through 6th place — no payback
MHSA Academy rules followed. Helmets are required. No cross-entering between WT and WTC in academy and performance classes.
Academy entries are due by 5pm, Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Please use our Online Academy Entry Form to enter all Academy riders.
Stalls are available at the Horse Park by reservation only.
- Cost is $55 per stall.
- Stall payment must be sent in advanced.
- Stalls will be assigned in the order received.
- Phone requests will be held for 5 days only.
- Stalls will be available from Friday morning to Sunday at noon. Submit requests for early arrival or late departure to show manager.
- No straw is to be used for bedding and no hoses attached to the water faucets.
- Please do NOT dump water buckets in stalls!
To Make Stabling Reservations:
- Reservations should be in by August 15, 2018.
- Complete the Online Stabling Reservation Form.
- Call in with payment or mail payment.
Mail Stabling Reservation Payments by August 15, 2018 to:
10401 High Drive
Shawnee Mission, KS 66206
$3 per-person. Children under 12 are free.
Information coming soon.
Mid-America Saddlebred Horse Club is an ASHA Charter Club, and member of PEHSC and MHSA.
Judge: Lisa Waller, Knoxville, TN (performance and academy classes)
Manager: Jan Harvey
Oncall Vet: Lee’s Summit Animal Clinic
Photographer: Dawn Fire, New Day Photography
EMS: KC Medical, Inc.
Longview Horse Park
12600 Southeast Raytown Road
Kansas City, MO 64149
Holiday Inn Express
12801 S. 71 Hwy
Grandview, MO 64030
Request the Longview Horse Park Rate by phone (not available online). There are a limited number of discounted rooms available, so call early!